The Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) regulate the MOT programme, which ensures that all vehicles over three years old meet minimum road safety and environmental standards.
• All UK cars 3 years old or more require a valid MOT certificate by law.
• Road Tax cannot be renewed without a current MOT.
• Vehicles may be submitted for an MOT up to 28 days before the test is due.
• MOT’s take approximately 1 hour to complete.
• If your vehicle fails, we will notify you of all necessary repairs, together with the cost to correct them. We can carry out MOT Tests on both petrol and diesel cars and are happy to provide advice on the MOT testing criteria and/or discuss any issues that arise from the results of the MOT Test.